Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love you mom

For Mom



My mom passed away last week Saturday, 14 August 2010. No words can describe the emotions, it is not a feeling I wish upon my worst enemy. We all die some day, but we are meant to grow old and die. We are not meant to be taken before our time, but when is our time? Who decides that? I have my beliefs and part of those is that mom is now everywhere keeping a beady eye on us, her friends her family.

Yesterday I paid my personal tributes to mom. With a single rose I paddled out into the ocean, my sanctuary, said a few words thought a few thoughts and threw the rose to waters free to roam as mom now is. Later in the day I went for another tattoo, never in my life did I think I would be getting a tattoo in honor of my mom. I am proud to wear the memory of my mom in my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment