Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Hossegor : 260808


Bonjeur,

After four days in London I caught a taxi at just past five in the morning quickly shutdown any attempt the taxi driver had of chit chat with a quick snooze checked into my flight with a 30.5kg bag and was booted out of the business lounge despite, so much for gold card access. Nice Try she said. Arrived in Bordeaux was upgraded to a 4x4 rental because they knew they didn't have a small car which I booked, this after they tried to force my hand into paying for the upgrade. HAHA.

So here I am back in Hossegor for the Womans RipCurl event starting on Friday.

I would tell you about the horrendous journey that was my trip from South Africa to London but that would just attract more of it. Instead focus on the good and have a nice day, just as I did this morning after a wobbly last night. Not sure what it was but I got super ancy packing my bags.

Besides I am trying to keep these postcards clean of complaints but not nubiles like I saw at the beach during my quick visit down there today.

The green lines in this photo are actually cages for the mussel farmer, no not Russel.

Until tomorrow . . (1) observe the Law of Attraction (2) buy a GPS they are fanbloodytastic.

Orvwa

No comments:

Post a Comment