Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Hossegor : 300808


Bonjeur,

Wie I am bored so I am catching up on Postcards. Three, crumbs what a task.

This is for Saturday 30th gone by.

Went shooting with the Rose and Nicola Atherton. This little shorey peak is a bit up North from where the contest was held. Have no clue as to what its name was or is.

All I know is that if this wave was two feet bigger it would have been pretty damn fun but also deadly. A 3.5ft wave deadly? YES. See that broken Pier there, as the tide was rising these broken pieces of pier would become submerged and it became a game of "whose who going to become a Frenchkebab".

It was also stinking hot I remember that much.

Until the next catchup in 5 minutes . . .

I have a theory.

Aavwaa

No comments:

Post a Comment