Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 301207

Aloha,

Idle time makes for an idle mind, where is the Sudoku.

Woke up this morning thinking I was still dreaming. Blue skys and no wind, surely this must be dream land. Nope, but what I also had was a swell of no significance and nothing to shoot. So I surfed 3ft Backyards on a 6’6. Fun and Games.

Since I couldn’t show off my Jordy or Chad barells I will show you this guy, I have dubbed him Wilbur, in honour of Kookmeyer. A small piece of advice from the person behind the camera, when faced with a nice hollow Backdoor fun box do not make a face of sheer amazment or death defying gawk. Simply put, do not do the Goldfish.

As you can see from this example we got some, as they say, sick pits. So just image what the super A-Grades look like, mwaaahaaahaaa.

New Years is up, we all know my rant about this Tick Tock of the clock so I won’t prone your ears to my misgivings. Australia you are up first for New Years celebrations, have fun be safe. South Africa you are next, have fun be silly but don’t be stupid, catch a cab, wrap it if you have to, but don’t stack it.

Until tomorrow . . . While I listen to the clouds flush their bowels of rain I wish you all a safe and happy evening of festivities.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment