Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from London : 140908


Howzit Sir,

Yes a Braai slash BabrieQueue in London. It stopped raining & the sun shone. We got some burgers, some vino, some buns & I got some lemon liqueur which no one else liked so I’m sipping on ice-cold lemons right now.

Russell is now a self proclaimed Michelin rated Braai Master. The chef is only a small fraction of the cooking equation – there is no I in Team but there is a ME.

I am becoming a Sudoku Addict, only because I can actually solve the problems now. I have a MENSA approved Sudoku. It took 10 minutes to figure out how to turn it back on once turned off. Very Mensa Like.

Hard to believe but its only 6 weeks till Hawaii time. The exact duration of the Triple Crown Stress Session. Things to look forward to in Hawaii

* Backdoor
* Backyards
* White House Burgers
* Pipeline
* White House Burgers
* Kelly Sauce
* Starbucks
* Backdoor
* Bikinis
* 3 months of the little big rock.

Until tomorrow . . Patience was a virgin 28 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment