Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 210108


Aloha,

Sugar Nipples. Perhaps I do speak too fast if sugar levels was misinterpreted as Sugar Nipples by the Foodland lady when I purchased my ten packets of skittles. Yes yes sugar bad bla bla.

Whilst getting good at this barrel thing I still have to jump one hurdle which I think could be solved by writing it on the back of my housing. “point upwards” is what I need to remind myself. If it’s not the water drops I thwart myself.

It wasn’t the best Backdoor this morning but I still got some goodies, Kavika Stillwell here thought he was too deep hence the face of angst. But he came flying out down the line.

I thought the bad joojoo was out to get me today but it was just a turtle.

Bodyboarders have new found respect since trying it myself. Teeny Tiny 3ft shorebreak at Kahiki and I first belly flopped off, then back flopped and then nearly concust myself dropping in. How they do it in Waimea Shorey or heaving Pipe who knows. All I know is they get half a thumbs up from now.

Tomorrow should be the same, oh and fresh legs are a good help.

Until tomorrow . . . sugar nipples.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment