Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 300108


Aloha,

A rather ominous looking North Shore isn’t it.

Woke up this morning because I didn’t hear any wind. It was so quiet I actually got out of bed to check the shoreline palm trees from my bathroom window. They where gingerly flapping in the breeze. Had some breakfast, had some tea and woosh the wind slipped in just as easy as Telkom slips the electricity out.

I seem to have a beacon on me which indicates the skys to open. I go outside it pours, I go inside it stops. Needless to say I didn’t stay too dry on my first shooting expedition so I gave up.

Sixty dollars for a snapped nose repair, and a very ugly repair at that. That is cheap apparently. But I never paid for the board in the first place so I can’t complain too much.

Hopefull tomorrow I will actually get in the water but alas not with my new full frame fisheye. Need to manufacture a new port for that. Another reason I can’t wait to get home.

4 sleeps till Kangaroo burgers.

Until tomorrow . . . GET THE GUN.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment