Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Les Estagnots : 260908


Bonjeur,

Finally I got to use my gadgets for one of the main reasons I bought them & made the cable I needed because I refuse to pay 1000 hairy lama testicles for a cable. Pocket Wizards my friends are just like sleeves of wizard, FANBLOODYTASTIC. You see me right below the word right, I was in the crowd firing my remote camera rigged to the scaffolding. Damn Frenchies, always two assholes remember, started to have too much of a close gander at my setup so I would fire it off & chuckle as they nearly fell backwards & then proceeded to stare into the crowd for the trigger finger. That & get two different angles at the same time. Who said you couldn't be in two places at once?

The French fans are some of the most hectic as well as the most beautiful, they turn up in their thousands.

What did I do today, I cracked a 500 Euro note, just imagine holding R5500 in your hands in one note. Scary. I picked up my washing, no more unchoshure recycling of undies, never leave home in a dirrty pair. Went for a swim in the chilly waters of France, hell I am unfit.

Had a pizza Hans Solo style. Oh and I met a Swedish girl while having coffee. Had two cups just so I stay longer in the hope of those two biddies next to hear leaving so I could chat longer. But alas it didn't happen so I will be frequenting the coffee sop tomorrow at the same time at the same table. YOU NEER KNOW.

I am a fan of Steve Shermans work and I figured out his nifty little processing trick to get this look. It is way easier than you may think.

Until tomorrow . . remember there are always two.

Toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment