Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 271207

Aloha,

The fro works for this guy and he had a stylish bottom turn, he also reminds me of Buttons Kaluhiokalani.

Actually shot today and I actually got some B-Grades worthy of showing to some people who might seem interested in dishing out some cash, sing with me people I want to hear it ringing in my ears . . . Chaching.

This monotenous wind and rain is getting the better of me but today I was not going to give up. With my makeshift umbrella in the form of a towel I sat through three downpoars to get my shots. Besides it was better than sitting indoors all day, I have another 6 weeks to do that.

Starbucks won the first round, Egg Nog Latte was offset by a Foodland Corn Dog. They are very tasty and very fatty but oh so tasty.

“I want to talk you on a walk through a field of wild flowers and then search you for ticks”. You gotta love country music!

Until tomorrow . . . when the sun don’t shine, create your own.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment