Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 080109


Aloha

Please understand why I cannot use an A-Grade for the postcards but today I will resort to the over used word of froth. People, I am frothing over todays photos. If this is not the absolute best just imagine the frame a split second after this . . . CHACHING

Yes I had a fanbloodytastic day at the office. It started with smaller than yesterdays offerings it was water imitating mirror glass but it was small, so I phaffed around passing time till the expected bump in swell. Come afternoon we decide it’s time. After consulting my surfers I head down with the big lens, BAD IDEA. Don’t have someone else tell you which lens to use. Back to the house I race to switch for the fisheye. Chad aren’t you glad I did that, so much for no barrels.

One or two A-Grades, a bevy of B-Grades and tomorrowis expected to be just as good if not better! Can you contain yourself!!

From all the cycling and swimming I’ve been doing lately my legs are feeling like jelly sticks so it is off to bed as I have given myself an early rise time of 7AM.

Until tommorrow . . bring the granola bring the yoghurt, its aqua wednesday!

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment