Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Les Estagnots : 240908


Bonjeur,

I'd like to say I planned the postal strike so I could show you 3 photos at once but I've been enjoying my time off after ridiculous 12hr work days. Yes I hear you chiming in my ear "your job is not a job". That's why find a job you enjoy and you will never work a day in your life.

It's been a case of so close yet so far for Taj Burrow. For the last two years 'that' trophy, the title, the honor has been within a heats reach yet it's always just out of reach, one air short one barrel pinched on floater flopped.

Mathematically Taj still has an outsiders chance but there are too many this must happen that must happen this person must get food poisoning and that person must fall through their ass. The title is Slaters again, its just a matter of spit polishing the trophy for handover.

A bit upset it didn't go down in France but I spose it adds a touch of flair to Mundaka.

Until the next 10 minutes . . it's it a matter of when not if. Ace waited 3 years for his first win, Taj can wait a little longer for his first title. Perhaps after K9lly Slater goes for number 10?

Bonswarey

No comments:

Post a Comment