Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from London : 100908


Allo good Sir,

Where’ve you been Gheeza?

After some rough calculations I left France last week Thursday. To stay in France on my own pocket would have been too costly. Add the fact I don’t have a surfboard with me I would have lost my marbles as I had already done after spending the better part of a week staring at the walls of my hotel room.

So I am back in the spare room of some friends in London.

Firstly thanks British Airways for banning surfboards . NOT. Thanks BA for not adhering to my policy of banning all children under the age of two from flying. Thanks BA for the upgrade to Business Class & then placing two 2-year olds in Business Class with me. Thanks British Airways!!

I had an itch and I had to scratch it. The itch being I wanted a hat, I wanted a cool hat. The scratch being going to Camden Town & buying one. Now with my three favorite items of apparel, The Wooly Lizzard Joompa, my seeing eye glasses and my Delboy hat, I will be hitting London town tonight.

No not for a spot of pint drinking but a spot of night time photography. Now that I have the gear I can do those cool night shots I’ve always wanted to do. And the fact it wont (shouldn’t) be raining tonight.

Until tomorrow . . The Man Manners still prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment