Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 020108

Aloha,

This is where the magic happens, like a Caped Avenger plotting the next feat I sit in Hawaii waiting with baited breath, hoping, thinking this string of abormalities has to come to an end.

As with all new years, it’s cleanup time. The mailing list needs a dust and vacuum. I’m not going to ask who wants on, I’m asking who wants off. Don’t feel ashamed to ask for your removal I won’t egg your house upon my return. If you suddenly get cut off it’s because I feel the time is upon us for you start guessing what I’m up to.

I think it has been 3 weeks of wind and rain now & I’m starting to get slightly ticked as my time left in Hawaii draws to the 4 week mark. But that also means my time in Australia sneaks upon me like a chicken thief in the night.

Until tomorrow . . when the cliches get the better of you it’s time to cut your nails.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment