Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from South Africa - JBay : 150708


Hoe Gaan Dit Maaaaaaate,

To date Jeffreys is sticking with tradition. 1st strike was starting the rounds with a bang & thenfizzling out. 2nd strike was is me getting the flu, last year I almost married the porcelain bowl. Let
us hope that strike 3 will be Supers firing all of next week with everyone going home or leaving the
shores & then my mates & I can enjoy the lineup to ourselves. Last year it fired for two weeks straight
after the event finished.

Okay lets clear up the miscommunication from yesterday. There was no random frolicking in my queen-size
bed with me then proceeding to use my personal hygiene products for her armpits or moustache. It was
all a practical joke which the girls with whom I have sharing the house thought would be perfect for my
pedantic ness. Yes it worked, YES you are all barred from sharing my house again!!

Last night my flu kicked in so bad that I skipped dessert after the complimentary dinner. Today it is somewhat
alleviated.

This was the lineup in the morning, I added the mist with a little bit of camera trickery.

Four calls today and the contest was off. Tomorrow is going to be a jam packed action day.

Till tomorrow . . if you’re already rubberd up, jump right in.

Toodaloo . . MAAAAAAATE

No comments:

Post a Comment