Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from Mundaka : 300908


Ola,

It’s Kirstins birthday today so Happy Birthday let the grey set in.

This is S’l’opelana. I have seen photos of this place firing so this sloppy lineup doesn’t do it justice but it does show off what a fantastic backdrop it can provide. The call was at 8am this morning, we were provided a map on how to get to Sopelana. We didn't get there with the map.

I will never doubt the GPS again & you can be guaranteed that tomorrow we will get there in 30 minutes. Tomorrow looks like it will be a go as the latter part of the week Mundaka is looking promising.

What started off as one photo has turned into a little project I have fallen into, it is fantastic and the resultant photos are too good to be shown on a postcard. It is bringing me the joy that I have never found in doing portrait work, perhaps that is because I only need my subject for 30 seconds.

We are all going out for dinner to celebrate Kirstins 27 years of Hatch Day so I need to get joojed up and practice my Ola Scenorita.

Until tomorrow . . Es Ka De Gas Koo

No comments:

Post a Comment