Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 030108


Aloha,

Looks like a lego setup doesn’t it. But no it’s not, infact this is Sunset from the channel. Wish I could say I was going for the lego look but alas I would be lieing and liars never prosper. I can forsee great headaches from shooting with the zoom port. Give me a jetski any day.

Low and behold the sunshine this morning, low and behold it didn’t last long. Does it still count as a Groundhog day if I did something I hadn’t done on the North Shore yet, I refer to the swim at Sunset.

Happy Birthday Jugs, Happy Birthday Phil. Remember, hot tubs and soap on a roap go hand in hand, scuse the intended pun. Is it too early to start counting the days till my birthday? Can I at least start my wish list?

Took my extended family out for dinner as a small thanks for putting up with me as a squatter. Tasty food, no matter where you are in the world Chow Mein is always tasty. Oh and bananas wrapped in pastry, TRY THEM TASTE THEM YOU WILL LOVE THEM.

Until tomorrow . . . when the chips are down eat the crumbs.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment