Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - La Graviere : 190908


Bonjeur, Ca Va?

Ca Va TreBien.

Say hello to Kelly Cestari the 2X Non ASP World Champion. Two in a row, last year in Brasil when Mick won & now in France where Should Kelly Slater win and his nearest rival get dealt a horrible hand of Round 2 I have held this fantastic trophy.

Arrived back in France on Wednesday, I love Taxis. No chance was I walking a kilometer with a 31kg bag. Gotta love taxis & expense claims at that!

London was London, wet, cold overcast, tan fading florecent lights. Back in France I can look forward to Croissants, testing my new found mastery of the French language in zee Fwench accent, "Baggets" on the beach and the beauty that is the French girls.

Oh, when you travel somewhere make sure you book a taxi online. Kirstin & I nearly had the honour & highly exorbitant expense claim from driving a Merc SLK soft top 'cos a Mini would just have been too small. If you don't book a rental the next best thing is the small local rental companies that has no queue at their counter . . . they always have cars.

Until tomorrow . . Greg Ewing got excited over a digital camera !! HAHA if only I'd recorded that 2005 conversation in Jeffreys Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment