Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Hossegor : 290808


Bonjeur,

Happy Gilmore is back on top. Metaphorically & Literally. Steph is ranked No.1 on the World Ratings again & as you can see on the shoulders of her peers.

But if like me your mind is not always above sea level you will instantly know why I could never distribute this photo for world media use. I looked at the thumbnails instantly thinking THAT's THE SHOT only to open it for processing & realized . . . SACREBLUEE!! As great as the French are for getting their bits out it's just not cricket for ethical World Media. Hell I would have loved to have sent it out but alas the fear of my head on a chopping block with big bosses holding the guillotine I held it back for YOUR, yes YOUR viewing pleasure.

I have to say it again, I love the French beach etiquette. If it wasn't rude to stare I would have, if it wasn't rude to stare through my 500mm paparazzi lens I would have done it on a more frequent basis.

Never the less you get the best shots when least expecting them.

Right now I should be out on the party at Creme Cafe with the rest of the workers but mini heart attacks over failed messages prevented me from such activities.

Until tomorrow . . sacreblue oo la la

No comments:

Post a Comment