Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - La Graviere : 210908


Bonjeur,

I am a fan of Jihad (pictured)! Not because my first full page print in Surfing Magazine was a commissioned portrait, not because he "love you for free", not because he "wants to make better friend with Kelly", not because he bothers to show up for his do or die heat when a 3X World Champion is AWOL for "there is no official reason, the ASP has not from . . . he has not contacted us", not because he calls me his friend unlike the other TOP 40 (yes there are 45), not because he was previously banned from traveling in the US of A due to his name BUT because he KNOWS his granny could have won that heat and he also drinks Tequila.

Oh if only I could repeat the goings on of today, rumour mills working overtime.

Conditions were better this morning, just go look at the event website, oh yes sorry that's right, they don't use our photos rather go look at the ASP Website.

Not a single pair of baggets today, that must be because it is Holy Sunday. God created the birthday suit I remind you!! Still lots of lovelies to distract me from a layback snap here, a bottom turn there, a barrel ride here & a hook over there.

It might be on tomorrow, it might not. We will find out at 8:30AM.

Until tomorrow . . I forgot what Kirstin said but it was a good one liner.

Toodalooo

No comments:

Post a Comment