Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 310108


Aloha,

Pay back’s a female dog, unless your on the other end. Recover fifteen thoushand files, know how to fix a faulty camera, setup FTP and change the res of an image and you too will get ribs n mash at Lei Leis.

Who knew my computer geek skills would come to use one day after ditching that career.

Laying down on the job is a perk common to the street worker but I took my lazy photographer to another level by literally laying down. You see I felt like getting something different, a little sand on the bottom of the frame but all the early season banks have been washed away. So there I was twiddling my toes in the sand getting the job done.

Matt “Terry” Bromley bottoming into a sand dredger.

Until tomorrow . . Yes it is infact ESkom who cuts the electricity, but TELkom is also run by the govt. so whats the diff.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment