Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 230108


Aloha,

Try something new and you will learn alot, listen to what you have been told and what you try could work the first time.

I have been wanting to try out this underwater stuff forever & this afternoon was the perfect time. Well it was overcast so not 100% perfect but you get the just of it. It was small and clear so I gave it a bash.

I should have paid attention in science class, light does refract under water thus making objects appear bigger, girls in bikinis don’t do the half above half under water photos. Without thinking I set my focus point above water not compensating for this little trickery of light. Next time I will adhere to Mr Aichners indirect advise. If it works for him it just might work for me.

And so Matt Bromley gets to be todays selection. We got some good land stuff at Rockies this morning but I liked my first attempt. Yes it has been sharpened but PFFFT!!

Next week Sunday my three months in Hawaii will expire and I shall be off to Kangaroo land. And then I will be back in SA on 15 Feb, I cannie wait.

Until tomorrow . . I should listen to my own advise sometimes.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment