Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from South Africa - JBay : 110708


Howzit Maaaaate,

Yes my annunciation is still be affected by the Twang.

Brent, Dane Reynolds is out and get was knocked by a Brazzo. Come now Dane, the whole hippie thing rocks but skipping events due to mystery illnesses and then being outed by a B-Nut, tsk tsk. In Heitors fairness he did get the biggest wave of the day.

It fired all day, there were the quiet periods with long lulls, one of which I experienced while swimming for two hours. At one point a seal popped up in the lineup, I made sure it wasn’t one of the other sea creatures I wish not to see while wading in the wallows. Once I clarified that it was a seal, I attempted to communicate with it but it didn’t want to know, good thing or bad thing who knows. GHAAAR GHAAAR *clap hands doing that while donning 6mms of rubber*.

Tonight could be a large one, I doubt they will be running tomorrow as there are only two days left and there are two days of cooking surf expected next week, just check the charts. In fact . . THEY WILL NOT RUN TOMORROW and I get to surf and test out my new suit and do some shopping and eat healthy dinner and and and not be up at 6AM.

This is the view from water, as you can see, of the Key Hole. It is a gully which is so clean cut into the rocks it looks man made. But it is not and it is a fantastic paddle out spot despite the fact that on my first surf on Wednesday I snagged a few muscles and new ding in my board. BUT fear not I have two brand spanking new ones waiting for me!!

Until tomorrow . . you with the loud mouth . .BE QUIET.

Toodalooo

No comments:

Post a Comment