Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 281207

Aloha

Echoing the words of Jerry Maguire . . SHOW ME THE MONEY!

My conversations were heard and my people delivered, it may still have been rainy and cloudy but Backdoor was working today, so good and gaping it was.

What does one do in order to get the best shot? Go over the falls twice, bounce the reef twice, get pinned to the reef twice and those were each on seperate occasions. But you see, it’s all good, besides a new scratch on the water housing no bones are broken.

Legs are very tired but no broken bones.

No this is not an A-Grade shot of Jordy, infact from the Gold and Silver I have in my bag from todays shoot this is a C-Grade, There is one Super A another A and one or Two Bs. I just love this shot. Besides showing off the goods would decrease their value, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Patience my friends, patience. I’ve been here for 7 weeks and finally I am happy with what I have in the bag. Jordy may be heading home tomorrow but Chad is still here and now it’s his time to shine.

Until tomorrow . . . when the swell sticks, charge your batteries.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment