Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from Mundaka : 011008


Ola,

Okay it’s official, the Billabong Pro Mundaka is on. Just incase you were one of the many who were confused by the reports of it being cancelled & then reading withdrawal statements regarding their inaccuracy.

It’s back on & today Round 1 ran at Sopolana, I won’t even bother you with the crud that was on offer, all you need to know that it is now officially known at Slopelana & I am begging Mundakaka not to fail me now.

Imagine knowing the world loves you, Imagine knowing your peers hate you. Imagine knowing you were only one point away from a ninth world title. Imagine knowing you are now only one heat away from a ninth world title. Imagine waking up every morning knowing you are K9lly Slater. Imagine knowing your hair will never grow back and it just makes your more marketable.

Slam me with propaganda, slam me with biased opinions but when you can pull a 9.00 & a 7.33 out of the bag in onshore 3 foot mush then you can sing me your version of imagine.

I didn’t have any worthwhile photos to show off today. No wait I do but they are too good for postcards!!

This new processing technique of mine is going to be my dead goldfish. You the kind, we all had one, you love it so much, you poke it with your finger till it eyes budge & swims upside down. Yes, this processing is going to my gold fish of Photoshop.

Until tomorrow . . I have no background in surfing I just make photos

No comments:

Post a Comment