Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 200108


Aloha,

I took the day off. This meant waking up late, ok well I normally get out of bed at 8am but today I didn’t feel guilty. Infact the last few days I have been good in getting up early.

Day off means no fantastic photos so I thought I would introduce you to my abode on the road. Here is Sun Flower (the cat) & Liz (the ghecko). These are my room mates.

Sun Flower, contrary to the not so manly name is infact a boy. He likes to sleep all day and all night except for 6AM when he wakes me up with a headbutt to let him out. He is a cool cat and I try to break is complexion over having a girly name by pronouncing it “Sun FloWWWWWERR”. You must say the flower with ghusto.

Liz I’m afraid is a bit anorexic, her head is bigger than her body. Sun Flooowwwer has been eating all her food. Perhaps that is why he sleeps all day and night.

Showed the boys at the Billabong house some photos this arvo and was not allowed to leave until I partook in the baaabie. I will have you know shark tastes very nice.

Until tomorrow . . No bad JooJoo, I eat shark they don’t eat me.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment