Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 150108


Aloha,

My contribution to the world today was this, place your index finger and thumb together and then squeeze tightly. Apart from consuming oxygen and giving back carbon dioxide the space between your fingers represents what I contributed to society today. Zip Zilch Nada

I’d been trying to find an excuse to use this photo because well I tried to recreate a photo by Kenny Hurtado, go check his website, because I like his work but this is about as close as I could get on the given day. Still im a sucker for B&W and hence it will be donning my wall upon return. This was during the Da Hui Shootout when as you can see it was good unlike today when the rip had journeyd from the shoreline to the backline.

Until tomorrow . . If I consume oxygen but use recycled toilet paper, am I contributing to society?

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment