Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Hossegor : 270808


Bonjeur,

Yes I probably have that spelling wrong.

Today was another chill day getting to know the layout. Yes I was here last year but as you know banks shift, event layouts change and besides, last year the RipCurl event was held in Santander - Spain this year it is in Les Bordains - France.

Thanks to British Airways I am now sporting a farmer brown vest tan because I am banned from traveling with surfboards. Well not just me but any ocean loving person who appreciates the joys of bobbing in sea salt. Perhaps if I carried a nine iron and putter I would be in happier circumstances but that is just my cynical humor because The Law of Attraction states I must think only happy thoughts.

Happy Thoughts Happy Thoughts. . . .

See that crowd down there, at least 15 of those humanoids are girls who have their kit out, of those 15 10 are worth a double look. Of those 10 at least 5 would have been gazed upon for far too long had I spotted them. Gotta love the French and their bare the boobs policy.

Just had dinner & who would have thought they would hear the words "it was a good fish dinner" coming from my mouth.

And to the right of that crowd, the far right is the event site, the site which becomes my office from tomorrow when in all likelihood Round 1 and 2 will be run which means at least 2 girls are going home empty handed.

And I have had the 4x4 removed from my possession, the ASP deemed it unfit for me to be driving such a man power on my own. Sniff Sniff

Until tomorrow . . . oooo la la

No comments:

Post a Comment