Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Postcards from Hawaii : 291207

Aloha,

I am no longer boardless! I have a chunky 6’3 and a fantastic looking 6’6. Thanks Jordy, enjoy your 19hr flight.

Picked my boards up this morning, helped Chad relocate to the Bushman abode, had a rest then we headed to Backdoor again. It was nothing like yesterday but Chad still went for it and got some shots, one or two pretty darn good ones at that. It was verywindy though which kept blowing water drops on my dome, housing dome. This as become something of great irritation for me. The number of photos I’ve had ruined by my arch nemesis the water drop equals those which it has not.

Anyway this top angle can only be acquired by going over the falls, which I did. The shot is messy but I love if, the fruits of my labour.

Surfed Backyards and thus now I am very tired. I was ready for bed but forgot I still had this to do, count yourselves lucky.

Until tomorrow . . . I’m sleeping in.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment