Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Postcards from France - Les Estagnots : 220908


Bonjeur,

Why? Because I can.

This makes up for yesterdays postal strike.

It was a lay-day so I spent an hour of the morning getting my work done and then the rest of the day phaffing around. Should have renamed my archives from the event but you know my middle, third & fourth name is Procrastination.

I still haven't turned my iPOD into a semi-phone yet. After figuring out the back tracking method of downgrading the upgrades I achieved the installation of the old version of what I needed. Then proceeded to install the sip-voip from touchmods which now freezes during setting. All too complicated? I thought so too.

Tomorrow(today) will be on, could a world title go down? You will find out in 5 minutes.

Until tomorrow . . . it is rude not to look.

Toodaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment